- This event has passed.
September 18, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$1,750
The Bookkeeping Certification Program prepares students to take the National Bookkeepers Association (NBA)Uniform Bookkeeper Certification Exam to obtain
the NBA’s Bookkeeper Certification. Program covers: accounting: the language of business; analyzing business transactions; analyzing business transactions using T accounts; the general journal and the general ledger; adjustments and the worksheet; closing entries and the postclosing trial balance; accounting for sales, accounts receivable, and cash receipts; accounting for purchases, accounts payable and cash payments; cash; payroll computations, records and payment; payroll taxes, deposits and reports; accruals, deferrals and the worksheet; financial statements and closing procedures.
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, Sept 18 – Dec 18.
Classes also on Oct 5, 19 and Nov 9.
(No classes Nov 6 & 22)
Program Fee Assistance
IMPORTANT: Program Fee Assistance takes time to process; connect with assistance providers ASAP
- Pathways Programs Funding (formerly WoRC), Human Resource Council. (406) 363-6101 ext. 239.
- Rural Employment Opportunities (REO) (for eligibility, must have worked in agriculture within last 2 years), (406) 274-4172 .
- Veterans Administration Educational Benefits, Valley Veterans Service Center, (406) 363-9838 for an appointment.
- Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Services Training Funds, (406) 258-1084.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Training Funds – Disability Employment Assistance Program, (406) 375-0203.
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funding, Human Resource Council, (406) 560-1689, (406) 565-2243.
- WIOA Youth Employment Program (serves ages 14 to 24), Human Resource Council,(406) 363-6101, ext. 236.