- This event has passed.
September 24, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm$1,500
The QuickBooks Desktop Certification Program prepares students to take the National Bookkeepers Association (NBA) Uniform QuickBooks Certification Examination to obtain the NBA’s QuickBooks Certification. The QuickBooks Desktop Certification validates your QuickBooks knowledge and demonstrates your QuickBooks skill to clients and employers. Individuals who hold the NBA QuickBooks Desktop Certification may communicate to employers they possess QuickBooks Desktop Certification and distinguish themselves and build credibility by having authorized use of the QuickBooks Desktop Certification certificate and logo. Program covers: introducing QuickBooks, managing expenses, sales and income, customer transactions and reports, bank reconciliation and bank transactions, reports, customizing QuickBooks, tracking inventory, billable time and costs, payroll setup, payroll processing, adjustments and year-end procedures, and setting up a company file.
Mondays & Wednesdays, Sept 24 – Nov 28.
(No classes Nov 12 & 21)
Program Fee Assistance
IMPORTANT: Program Fee Assistance takes time to process; connect with assistance providers ASAP
- Pathways Programs Funding (formerly WoRC), Human Resource Council. (406) 363-6101 ext. 239.
- Rural Employment Opportunities (REO) (for eligibility, must have worked in agriculture within last 2 years), (406) 274-4172 .
- Veterans Administration Educational Benefits, Valley Veterans Service Center, (406) 363-9838 for an appointment.
- Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Services Training Funds, (406) 258-1084.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Training Funds – Disability Employment Assistance Program, (406) 375-0203.
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funding, Human Resource Council, (406) 560-1689, (406) 565-2243.
- WIOA Youth Employment Program (serves ages 14 to 24), Human Resource Council,(406) 363-6101, ext. 236.