- This event has passed.
Registering in SAM, Get It Right From the Start
October 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In this workshop, you will learn the basic elements of registration and the federal regulations associated with creating your SAM.GOV vendor profile. This workshop will include a video by Steven Koprince, Managing Partner of Koprince Law, that will cover the Representations and Certifications portion of the SAM registration to help you avoid making false claims to the government, which can carry stiff penalties. You will also learn best practices and tips to ensure your profile is optimized for highest visibility by federal buyers, as well as prime contractors, who may be looking for vendors like you.
- How to spot and avoid registration scams
- How to create a Login.gov user account
- Things you must have prior to creating your vendor profile in SAM
- How to PROPERLY register your entity and common mistakes to avoid
- The contractual language in the Representations and Certifications section to help you avoid making false claims
- How to populate your connected SBA profile
This workshop is FREE.