SAM and Beta SAM
October 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In this workshop, you will learn the basic elements of registration and the federal regulations associated with creating your SAM.GOV vendor profile. This workshop will cover the Representations and Certifications portion of SAM registration including clips from a video by government contracting attorney Steven Koprince.
The new Beta SAM website will also be covered. This is the primary website to look for contracting opportunities and replaces the Federal Business Opportunities website (FBO).
- How to spot and avoid registration scams
- How to create a Login.gov user account
- Things you must have prior to creating your vendor profile in SAM
- How to PROPERLY register your entity and common mistakes to avoid
- Representations and Certifications
- How to populate your connected SBA profile
- Searching for opportunities in Beta SAM.
John Schneeberger, CPP
COVID-19 We will be following the same COVID-19 protocols as the Bitterroot College. All of the courses we offer will be by Virtual Classrooms, These classes are live and interactive. You will need home internet access and a personal computer with camera, microphone and speakers. You can also phone in. Instructions will be sent by email. You may request to attend the classes in person, but masks will be required.