- This event has passed.
Responding to Government Contracting Solicitations
February 14 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
In this class you will learn the basics of responding to opportunities to sell products and services to government agencies. The class is primarily focused on Federal contracting, but is relevant to doing business with State and local agencies. The course will cover PTAC and what services we provide along with basic information on how to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Invitations For Bid (IFBs), Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Sources Sought notices.
- Creating a capability statement
- Creating a 30-second marketing pitch
- Contacting government buyers
- Understand government buying options
- Responding to Sources Sought, Request for Information (RFI’s) and Solicitations