- This event has passed.
Small Business Selection and Taxes
January 21 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
- Understand the choices of entity selection, example: LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, etc.
- Understand the pros and cons of each entity type
- Differentiate between Cash vs. Accrual Accounting Methods
- Depreciation under the new tax law
- Understand how to appropriately compensate owners and employees including fringe benefits
- Meals and Entertainment under the new tax law
- Understand Qualified Business Income (QBI) and the new QBI deduction
With Levi Clarke, CPA and Andrea Simmerman, CPA
Register: call RCEDA, 406-375-9416 and get on the list or use the website link under Details below. Class size limited to 15.
Cosponsored by JCCS