Upcoming Event: Preparing for the 2019 Fire Season, VIPR and SAM Registrations. Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the RCEDA Conference Room. Registration.
RCEDA is the host agency for the Hamilton Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), one of the seven area centers that are part of Montana PTAC. PTACs provided no-cost assistance with Federal, State and local government contracting. John Schneeberger, CPP (Certified Contracting Professional), is the government contracting adviser for Ravalli, Beaverhead, Butte Silver Bow and Jefferson Counties. PTAC assistance is fee of charge and is funded through a cooperative agreement between local non-profit organizations and the Defense Logistics Administration. PTACs are an official source of information on government contracting.
John can help you with:
- Determining suitability for government contracting
- Securing necessary registrations
- Identifying bid opportunities
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Certifying as a veteran-owned business
- Applying for 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB and other small business certifications
- Responding to bid proposals
- Researching procurement histories
- Reviewing contract Terms & Conditions
- Understanding government contract performance requirements
- Networking and business development
- Submitting invoices and other post-award support
Contact John at 406-375-9416, firstname.lastname@example.org